HOW IT ALL BEGAN
In January of 2018, two solo female founders walked into a Manhattan coffee shop. We were three years into building our own breakthrough companies- Erika as the founder and CEO of Good Zebra, a better for you protein snack company, and Phyllis at the helm of Reinvent the World, a brand and social innovation consultancy.
Erika & Phyllis
- Amy Rapawy: finishing touches and foundational necessities
- Heather Finney: made us a "brand"
- Kait Dotson: resident get it done guru
- Kate Newlin: dove us deep to emerge bigger and bolder
- Leslie Cohen: cheerleader & wrangler
- Nikki Silfen: details, details, details
- Sarah Ehrlich: more details, more details, more details
- Sarah Ferguson: defined the voice of The F Project
- Stephanie Driscoll: getting the word out, BUZZ
- Sue McCoy: pinch hitting bubble gum and sticky glue
- Tess McCurdy: word magician and social doer
- Theresa Galido: creatively juicing things up
- Tova Kaplan: strategized, organized and created